- Do you have a minimum order?
a minimum order of 20 items per design. These 20 items can consist of
a variety of garment types, sizes and colours. They must all be
personalised with the same design.
Please note we are not able to do a mix of tote bags with any other garments to reach your minimum. This is because tote bags require a different screen setup than t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.
- How do I place my order?
After receiving your online quote, please upload your artwork with the relevant position(s) so we can manually check your quote details and designs.
order is placed and we receive payment, you’ll receive an email
confirming you order will be processed.
Next, you’ll be emailed a visual proof PDF to check and approve prior to production. We’ll wait for your confirmation before we proceed to print.
If you have any questions while doing so please give us a call on 01277 822 487, or alternatively drop us an email so we can help you finish your order.
- What happens if you have a query while printing my order?
If we have any queries relating to your order we will contact you directly to clarify.
- How can I get a bespoke quote?
instances we need to see your design before confirming costs.
Examples of when this would happen are:
a) Large embroidery: The cost of embroidery is determined by the number of stitches in your design. If it’s a large design it’s very difficult for us to estimate the price without confirming an exact stitch count.
b) Printing full colour, 100+ items: If you are ordering 100+ items and you have a full colour design we will need to see the artwork in order to give you the best value quote. If we use screen-printing we would apply a colour separation fee in order to convert your artwork to print-ready format, we can confirm this cost once we see the file.
Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to send you back a quote.
- Will I receive a visual proof before my items are printed?
your order is confirmed we’ll email you a visual proof PDF to look
over and approve before we start production.
This allows you to see exactly what you’ve ordered; check the artwork dimensions, colours, layout and text. Please take careful measures when looking over and approving your visuals, as changes cannot be made once you have confirmed.
We won’t go ahead with production until you have signed off on the proof. Once you’ve done so, you’ll receive another confirmation email letting you know your order is off to production.
- What are your delivery costs?
Please see our delivery section on the website for all delivery charges.
- Can I collect from your Chelmsford office?
is possible for you to collect your items from our sales office,
delivery charges will still apply, as we’ll need to send them over
from our branding houses outside Chelmsford.
Most often we send your items to your door via courier companies on a next day delivery.
- Which courier companies do you use?
We use a variety of courier companies who can deliver next day. When your items are dispatched we’ll send you a notification so you can track your order.
- Do you deliver outside of the UK?
can deliver to mainland Europe, delivery costs will be higher and
turnaround times can be longer.
For any deliveries outside of the UK, please contact us with the full delivery address and orders details, so we can confirm the cost and estimated delivery time.
- What happens if I am not in to receive my order?
are not in to receive the parcel(s), the driver will leave a card and
try to deliver again the next working day. If your delivery is missed
please contact the phone number left by the driver to arrange a new
delivery date. Normally two attempts will be made to deliver the
If the courier is unable to contact you at all, the entire delivery will be returned to our warehouse. If this is the case, you will need to pay for the goods to be re-delivered.
Please note, we use third party courier services and cannot be held responsible if a courier tries to deliver your order but there is no one at the address to sign for the delivery.
- What’s your standard turnaround time?
standard turnaround time is 7- 10 working days. If you need your
items sooner please contact us directly so we can check your quote
and artwork details, additional charges may apply.
Although we send all our deliveries with a national courier, unfortunately we cannot be held liable for late deliveries by the couriers.
- What artwork formats do you accept?
we start production, we always need you to supply artwork in a
Depending on which customisation method we use, we need the artwork in one of the following formats:
Screen Printing, Embroidery, or Transfer Printing
– Vector Format (Adobe Illustrator, EPS, or PDF Files)
– All fonts and strokes should be converted to outlines
If you’re not sure or unable to supply artwork in these formats, please upload what you have and we can recommend what to do next.
- Can you print/embroioder onto sleeves?
Yes, we are able to transfer print and embroider onto sleeves. There are size restrictions for this area, please contact us for additional information.
- What’s the smallest size text you can transfer print?
Any text less than 6-7mm wide/high will be difficult to cut out for transfer printing.
- How close to the edge of a garment can you print?
We can usually print up to 5mm from the edges of t-shirts and 5mm up from the bottom seam. This is subject to change dependent on artwork and the garment, we can verify once you get in touch.
- What is your maximum print area?
Screen-printing = W400 x H480mm
Transfer printing = about A4 size
For embroidery, our maximum width/height is 240mm.
- Can I change the colour of the print on some t-shirts?
are screen-printing your artwork, we can change the print colour
across different t-shirts as long as the design remains the same.
An additional colour change fee applies per change, please ask for more information.
- Can you match PANTONE colour references with all printing methods?
match PANTONE reference numbers when screen-printing.
For embroidery, you can supply PANTONE colour references and we will match these to our threads.
- What is the smallest possible embroidery size?
The smallest text that we can embroider is approximately 5mm high.
- Can you change the colour of the embroidery thread on different garments?
Yes, if the design remains the same then we can change the colour thread at no extra cost.
- Do you offer an art working service?
need your artwork converted into print-ready format, we can help with
this. Start by uploading the files you have and we can go from
We can offer “full” art working services, as in designing from start to finish, please email us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I have a mix of garment colours and sizes?
are able to mix the garment sizes and colours (usually) at no extra
cost. If your artwork requires different coloured ink on different
garments, there is a fee for this.
It’s usually cheaper to print onto white garments, so if you’re trying to keep costs down please keep this in mind.
- Do you offer polybagging?
Yes, we can individually polybag each item:
Please email us if you require this product: email@example.com
- Do you offer tag-less t-shirts without labels?
Most items come with the garment brand stitched in but we can remove this label and replace your own label for an additional cost.
Bear in mind that if the tag is removed the size label may not show. We can recommend garments that include a non-branded size pip if this is something you’re interested in.
- Will you keep my screens after printing?
After your order is printed, we can hold your screen for up to 6 months. There is a cost per month, please email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much do your screens cost?
on what garment you are printing on it varies in cost. Our screens
are between £25.00 – £32.00 each. This price is subject to change
depending on lead-time, garment fabric, and intricacy of
When we send you a quote this will include all setup and screen costs.
- Are you able to attach embroidered patches to garments?
Yes, we offer this service, please contact us for a bespoke quote: email@example.com
- Can you print or embroider over zips or seams?
not possible for us to print or embroidery over zips or seams.
For this reason, we generally recommend embroidering onto 5-panel caps without a seam down the centre line.
- Can you screen print using water-based inks instead of plastisol?
can use water-based inks for white and very light garments or
discharge inks for darker garments.
These inks provide a much softer print however whether or not we can use them does depend on the garment and artwork. Please contact us about these so we can confirm artwork and let you know additional costing.
- When screen-printing can you use the same screens for tote bags and t-shirts?
No, we cannot use the same screens for printing onto tote bags and t-shirts. This is because the opening of a t-shirt is at the bottom, whereas the opening on a bag is at the top. If we used the same screens the print would be upside down on one product.
- Can you embroider individual names onto garments?
Yes, we’re able to embroider individual names onto garments. We can only use certain fonts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke embroidery quote.
- Are you able to make labels?
offer woven label manufacturing and re-labelling services. Producing
your woven labels typically takes 2-4 weeks and our minimum order
quantity is 250 pcs.
The cost for labels depends on your artwork as well as specifics, like colour & dimensions. If you’re interested in having labels made, please send us an email with your design attached.
- Can I supply my own garments?
We prefer to supply & brand all items in-house, due to the process being a lot smoother from start to finish. However, if you require branding only please contact us and we will discuss the options.
- Do you have any tips on reducing costs?
current quote is out of your budget there are a number of ways to
Here are some of our recommendations:
– Select less expensive garments and/or switch brands.
– Print onto white garments, this costs less, as no base layer is required.
– Reduce the number of colours in your artwork to bring down print & setup costs.
– Remove a print position in your design, i.e. print only on the front of the t-shirt instead of both sides.
– Reduce the size of your embroidery and/or choose a more simple (less dense) design.
– Remove add-ons, like re-labelling or polybagging.
– Try increasing your order quantity, as this may reduce the print costs and therefore make your whole order more cost effective. Put simply, the higher your order quantity, the lower your print costs.